Find all the latest Sarkari Jobs at
Sarkari Job Note
List of a few Sarkari jobs
Find below a list of a few Sarkari Jobs in India.
• Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS): Civil Services is one of the main types of Sarkari jobs in India. The Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Revenue Service (IRS) are some of the most well-known and prestigious roles within the Civil Services. These roles are filled through a highly competitive examination process known as the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination, commonly known as the IAS exam. Successful candidates are appointed as officers and are responsible for the administration and governance of various departments and organizations at the state and central levels in India.
• Defence Services (Army, Navy, Airforce): Sarkari jobs in the defense services refer to the various positions within the Army, Navy, and Air Force that are filled through the government’s recruitment process. These positions can include officers, enlisted personnel, and civilian employees. The recruitment process for these jobs typically involves a written examination, physical fitness test, and interview, as well as a background check and medical examination. Some of the Sarkari jobs in defense services can be quite demanding, both physically and mentally, and require a high level of commitment and dedication.
• Teaching: Lecturers and professors in government-run institutions in India are considered “Sarkari” jobs, meaning they are government jobs. These positions are typically filled through competitive exams and interviews conducted by the government or by the institution itself. Candidates for these jobs typically need to have a certain level of education and experience, and may also be required to have a certain level of expertise in their field of study.
• Medical Services: Doctors and nurses in government-run hospitals and healthcare institutions in India are considered “Sarkari” jobs, meaning they are government jobs. These positions are typically filled through competitive exams and interviews conducted by the government or by the institution itself. Candidates for these jobs typically need to have certain qualifications such as a medical degree or nursing diploma, and may also be required to have a certain level of experience in their field. The doctors and nurses working in government hospitals are usually referred to as Government Medical Services(GMS) and Government Nursing Services(GNS).
• Engineering Services: Engineering Services refer to a variety of professional services provided by engineers. These services may include the design, construction, and maintenance of various structures and systems, such as buildings, roads, bridges, and water supply systems. “Sarkari” jobs refer to jobs that are provided by the government, and there are many engineering-related jobs available in the government sector. These jobs may include positions in the Indian Engineering Services (IES), Public Works Department (PWD), National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), and many others. The recruitment for these positions is done through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exams like the IES exam.
• Police Services: Police Services are government jobs that are offered by the various state and central police departments in India. These jobs can include positions such as police constable, sub-inspector, inspector, and higher-level officers. Candidates are required to take competitive examinations such as the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to be eligible for these jobs.
• Clerical Services: Clerical Services are government jobs that involve administrative and office work. These jobs can include positions such as clerk, data entry operator, lower division clerk (LDC), and upper division clerk (UDC). These positions are usually found in various government departments, such as revenue, post office, courts, and more. Candidates for these jobs are usually required to take a written examination and/or an interview and may be required to have certain qualifications, such as a diploma or degree in a relevant field, or a certain level of typing or computer proficiency.
• Technical Services: “Sarkari jobs” refers to government jobs in India. Technical Services jobs in the government sector would typically involve roles such as engineers, technicians, and other specialized professionals who provide technical support and expertise in various fields such as IT, telecommunications, infrastructure development, and more. Some examples of government organizations that may offer Technical Services jobs include the Indian Railways, the Department of Telecommunications, and various public sectors units such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) and National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
• Administrative Services: “Administrative Services Management” jobs in the government sector would typically involve roles such as managers, administrators, and other professionals who are responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of government agencies and departments. These jobs would typically require management skills, such as planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of a group of people to achieve a specific goal or objective.
Some examples of government organizations that may offer Administrative Services: Management jobs include the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and Indian Foreign Service (IFS) or various Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Just like other Administrative Services jobs, these positions are also considered one of the most prestigious and sought-after careers in India. Candidates for Administrative Services are selected through an extremely competitive examination process, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination (CSE).
There are different levels of Administrative Services in India, starting from the highest level (All India Services) and state-level services (State Civil Services). Candidates for Administrative Services are selected through an extremely competitive examination process, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination (CSE).
• Research Services: Research Services Sarkari jobs refer to employment opportunities in government research institutions and agencies in India. These jobs may include positions such as research scientists, lab technicians, research assistants, and other roles that involve conducting research and development in various fields such as agriculture, medicine, engineering, and more. Some examples of government research institutions in India include the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Eligibility for these jobs may vary depending on the position, but generally require Indian citizenship and a certain level of education and relevant research experience. These jobs are often advertised through the official websites of institutions or government job portals. Sarkarijobnote is a fast-growing website that gives all Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukari) notification Properly which helps Sarkari Job aspirants to fill out forms timely.
• Railways Jobs: Railways Sarkari jobs refer to employment opportunities in the Indian Railways, which is a government-owned and operated railway system in India. These jobs may include positions such as railway engineers, ticket collectors, station masters, and other operational roles. Job opportunities in the Indian Railways are often advertised through the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or the Indian Railways Recruitment Cell. Eligibility for these jobs may vary depending on the position, but generally require Indian citizenship and a certain level of education.